Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today!!!

Yesss!! Finally All presentations done!! Now, Concentrate on the revisions!! Then, wait for finals!! After that, holidays!!! Yeahhh!!! Can't wait for the holidays to come. Well, I just don't like MPW~ Haha..

Today whole day stay at school. From morning 9am went for Moral Class. Ishhhh, presentation. And my group was one of the TWO groups that present today. Out of 9, only 5 groups present. Well, Ms Ho said tomorrow will let us know our marks. Hope its not too low. ^^V

Actually after my presentation I'm just facebooking in class. LOL
Pet society. LOL
After moral class, went to the library to meet Ying and Mey Sien. Carmen was there too.
Then copy some MOVIE (arhhhh, I GOTTA WATCH IT AFTER THE FINAL!!! WOHAA) and that day's damai photos. 1.81 GB. Haha..
Then went for lunch at the open dining. At first only Ying, Mey Sien and me. Then Rocky came. After that Elmer came too. Haha.. (Rocky called him down de lah, because want him to eat CAKE ma..haha)
Then, we gossip for a while until 1.30pm then went to the library.
Ohya, that Elmer bought a cup of drink, but half the cup spilled out le.. Luckily Rocky responed quicky enough and jumped away. Lol, i was like SHOCKED!!! Haha..donno why suddenly Rocky and Mey Sien jumped off.
Then Mey Sien and Elmer start to noob up noob down. You noob ah. You lagi noob ah.. Something like that, haha..
Then Duckie came too. Walao, now I still a bit paiseh ah. Donno that day did he hear tiok I call his name or not. Ngaiti.
Then went to library study. At first I on my laptop then started to facebook. Then press til friends for sale. Mey Sien ask how to play. So, Rocky and I teach her. LOL.. The whole process no need to write out lah. Mey Sien pandai cukup liao lah.. hehe ^^V (I scare later she kill me if I say out. huhu)
Study study study until 4 something. In between, Ying and Joey came after their class. And Ying went to the discussion room with Jin them. And laugh til SO LOUD ah.. walao eh..
When Mey Sien and I went home, we walked to our car. Then suddenly saw that.... WALAO EH!!!

New Game in Swinburne.. LOL..
Founder of the game : Adric Chin


Alvin and Mey Sien's car~


Ambrose's car


Jin's car


Ying's car


My car also kena..Haha..

DID YOU REALIZE THAT ALL THE WIPER OF THE CAR WAS LIFT UP??!!?? HAHAHA!!!
Today was the first time my car and Mey Sien's car kena.
I can 50% confirm its YING YING's WORK!!! hahaha..
Let's find one day, all of us park together, then play this again. Lebih senang nak ambil gambar lah ni.. haha.. Just now have to take one by one. LOL

Well, now, have to continue on my revision. A bit headache now. But nevermind, have to PIA!!! GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment