Friday, January 22, 2010

Result =D (little updates, because of that late Moral)

Yesssss!!!
Finally the complete result came out!!!
Just now shocked when I log-in BB and can't find the "Sem 2 Exam Results"..hahazz..
But later I log-in again..Thanks God, got liao..
And luckily my grades didn't get changed..haha..so scare that they will change my marks..
And finally, my Moral marks out now..
Yes, D!!! Still got D!!! Haha... so happy... 81-D..not bad lah...
Remember? I'm sick that time. LOL, it's just an excuse..haha..
Over all,my foundation sem 1 results are better.
Of course, I spent more effort on them bah..hahaz...
and for MPW, i just fly by fly away study nia..hahaz..
not like someone, all get HD eh, including MPW..siao one, all get 90 ++..zzz...

p/s 1: ah corn, be careful of your wallet. If I get it then you will sure cry..muahahahahahahaha...
p/s 2: haiz..today sign-in too many times the bb to check, just now wanna sign-in blog type tiok Swinburne ID and password ki..LOLz...

No comments:

Post a Comment