Friday, January 22, 2010

Results ^^

Hahaha..my plan ruined already..LOL
8am wake up, log-in BB, check, nothing..
9am check again..also nothing..
then 10 am go to school, and at G block ground floor I saw Mr. Richard... ahhh..don't dare to look at him ah that time, I scare my Physics not good. I use lift, and he walk up the stairs, so we didn't meet face to face..It's better..haha...
Then, went to open lab meet with Ying and Meysien..Ying say 12 noon baru keluar..so waited again..
Hahaha..so we facebook at the open lab...
then 11 something, I saw Andrew K said his result out already, so I also go check..
At first I don't dare to press in ah...then...
ngaiti wei, so scary ah when you check yourself the result through the net..
Then I don't care.Press in nia...
Haha
Haha
Haha
I look look look looked~
LFSC002-HD
LFSC003-HD
LFSE012-HD
LFSE016-HD
hahaha..all my engineering subject get HD...
All HD, weeee~
And my MPW 1133 (at that time donno which MPW subject is this..It's Malaysian Studies) get D... 81 marks... Good enough liao lah..
Then I look down again..no moral de marks eh...
Mey sien ask me to refresh..haha..I answer her.."don't want ah, later all disappear ki ah.." haha..because AndrewK said when he refresh all the results gone already, haha..so I don't dare to refresh...But later also refresh lah..but still, nothing!!!
My moral until now still not out yet ahh..some of my friends also same, cannot check tiok Moral yet...I went to SIC, the people ask me to write down my name, then they will inform me later...haiz...need to wait again...izzit because its tooooooo lousy, they donno wanna write F or 49% so still don't wanna publish out? Haizz..donno ahhh....Bo mood ki..haiz...

Anyway, no one cares about the MPW de lah..Hahaha..
My foundation subjects can get good results enough liao..
Hahaha..Next semester need to work harder..Jia you!!!

oh ya..when I know my Physics get HD, LOL....So happy until my hands and legs all shacking...ahhhhahahahahahahahh...Well, this morning I should have greet Mr. Richard..Thanks for the 85 marks' HD..hahahahah..Thank you thank you very very much..
I wonder who get the highest? Vijay or Ah Corn eh? Haha..
And I also wonder, that day I meet Mr. Richard at SMK Arang..what is he doing there? My mum said he go pick za bo peng eu..haha..

p/s: Moral moral where are you?? come out come out wherever you are...please...haiz...I'm still waiting for you~

No comments:

Post a Comment