Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick!!!

Finals just ended this morning. It suppose to be a 2 and a half hour test but I used 1 hour time to finish it. =)
This morning when I woke up, I already feel a bit sick. But I thought it was nothing. So, I ate my breakfast, revise for a while and then went to school. JAM!!! Hoh.. That's why I hate to go to school around 8 something, SERIOUS JAM ON THE ROAD. And Mey Sien was in front of me today. Ying Ying came too after we parked out car. Well, the 3 of us park together again today. Haha..

In the exam hall, I suddenly feel a bit sick.
I tried to finish it fast so that I can go home and rest. Well, luckily the bad sick only came after I finished my exam. Pheww~
Reached Home. Fly to my room and sleep. And I was sleeping whole day. Just woke up for a while to take medicine. And dose off again. Haiz. And now my mum force me to wake up to help her do something.
And I had not been eating anything for the whole day except for my breakfast this morning. And I don't even feel hungry at all.

Okay, now, don't talk about my sickness lah..
This 2 weeks presentations, revisions and finally exams. And I flied to Sibu to visit my grandpa at the hospital for food poisoning. Thanks God that my grandpa is okay now.
It's been a great time for me. Especially when studying together with all my lovely friends. Well, Mey Sien, Ying Ying, Jin, Joey, Rocky, and sometimes Jessie got come too *ahem ahem*. (a sick person can still joke boh, not bad leh..haha)
Well, actually had planned to go out with Ying's group of friends tomorrow to celebrate with Rocky before he goes back to Sabah. But, I'M SICK NOW!!! I CAN'T FOLLOW THEM OUT. I KNOW IT WILL BE A GREAT TIME IF I GO OUT WITH THEM. BUT, well.......okay~
just next time lah..
And tonight actually have a BBQ party with Teh-O that gang of friends at Lu Song's place. But because I'M SICK, and I had to say NO to the party.
Joey, Rocky and Elmer will be going back soon.
And my foundation coursemates, from West Malaysia will be going back too soon.
And our results will be out next friday!! Wah, so nervous now.
Mey Sien and I ever thought of one question.
It's our stubbornness that leads to our suffering. If we were not that stubborn to want that stupid HD, weeks ago we can already enjoy and play around. haha.. and for now I don't care anymore. I just want a PASS for my MPW. No one will care what grade you get for you MPW de.. Haha..

Yey, feels better now. But I know I still need more rest. I don't wanna get sick for another time. I wanna enjoy fully my holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment