Friday, January 22, 2010

Swinburne Life

Well, my foundation first semester had ended for quite a long time already.
And the summer semester also ended last week.
Today, publication of results for my foundation subjects and MPWs. Kinda kinteo this morning, but now..wohaa, very happy.. I'll have a good holiday now~ Yessss!!!!

Well, I've not been talking much about my life in Swinburne yet right? Now seem I have plenty of time, let me write something about it.
Well, first day of class. I can still clearly remember, Mey Sien was like my mummy bringing me to find my class and find a place for me to sit. Mey Sien, ya still remember? haha.. Then later during lunch time, again, Mey Sien was with me. And we went to Chillipapper and ordered a Roasted Chicken rice each..hahazz.. I still remember, yeah.. After that I had English class. Mey Sien asked me to go to class quickly, because Ms. Judith Lee is no joke. Hahaz. and I was kinda shocked when I saw her inside the class before me, yet the time was still early. LOLZ..

Well, the first friend I made in Swinburne. Chin Kar Mun.. or also well known as Carmen.. She is from Ipoh, and we sit together no matter which class. And we also often eat lunch together. Well, we were like glue-ing together those days..hahaz...
Ohya, did I ever introduce my class-mates? Well, my class is a bit special. Because all the other class, the peoples are not the same for every subject. Only my class, we all have the same timetable, and so, we were always together for the whole semester.
Carmen, Sarah, Ain, Corn, Vijay, Sunthra, Grace, Dayang, Ayu, Ardy, Aloy, Chung Hieng, Eu Kiong, Andrew Ang, Andrew Kuek, Francca, Alvin, Irfan, Faqimi, Jing Jing, Delwin, Dennis, Ivy and Sophia.
A class of 25 of us. A big family~
Next, let me introduce my lecturers.
My Engineering Maths A lecturer, Ms. Cynthia is the one we love very much. She helps us very much~ and she is just like our big sister. Well, she is still very young and pretty. Yeah, Corn's very close with her. Hiak hiak..
Next, Madam Sandy, my General maths lecturer. She is kind and a good joker. She likes to tell joke and give us some IQ question every lesson. Well, she doesn't like noise. I mean the noisy noise, so don't talk to loud during her lecture.
Mr. Richard, my physics lecturer. Well, they said he doesn't know how to teach, because he makes them blur blur sometimes. But, I found him okay lah..hahaz.. Nice lecturer, but sometimes...haahazz..
Then is Choo Ai Ling, the SUPER-IT lecturer. First day in the lecture hall she told us she has facebook. And she urge us not to on facebook during lectures. But who cares, hahaz... we all bring laptop, and busy facebooking during her lectures. and she never get mad. hahazz..
Nikunj, another young tutor, still doing his master in swinburne, our IT tutor. Well, we already added him in facebook. and we planned to have a facebook-party during IT tutorial. But it will never works. haha.. He doesn't mind let us facebook during tutorial, and he is somehow crazy with one facebook game -- the crazy taxi..haha..
The last one, Ms. Judith Lee. Oh well, her lectures were damn fart boring. And almost all the time my eyes can't tahan. hahaha..she gives me high marks for my assessment, thankyue~ haha..

Besides this people, during my sem 1, I usually hang out with teh-o that gang of people. With Teck Ang, Lobak, Benji, Marilyn, Henry, Joseph, Lu Song, Natalie and Debra. Every friday we have a long 2 hours break, and we will have lunch outside and go hang around. And we were always late for friday IT lectures. But who cares, Choo Ai Ling doesn't even care..haha..
Sometimes have lunch with Carmen that gang of JPAs.. sometimes feel stress hanging out with them, all kiang kiang one.. Jun, Ah Sum, Linda and so on..
And lastly, during the last few weeks, me and carmen often went out with Andrew Ang and Yuen Hau, become their bulb..haha..well, not our fault, Andrew's the one who want us to follow..haha..

And my semester 1 just ended like that, without noticing that the time passed very quickly. 14 weeks + 3 days final exam. It's hell too fast..
Then, after the finals, 4 days later, straight away started a new semester called the summer semester. Taking MPW- matapelajaran Wajib- Moral and malaysian studies. Well, sincerely, I'm like playing around and never pay full attention in class. Because they said MPW just need to pass, and it doesn't have any GPA. So, just sometimes listen, but always facebooking in class. Haha.. And during that time, always hang out with ying that group of friends. Ying, Meysien, Rocky, Jin, Elmer, Joey and Jessie. And sometimes got Duckie and Ambrose. Haha..

the 8 weeks also, fly away so quickly. These no time for us to waste. Assignments, presentations and finally exams. I've did my best. And that's the best I get. D & D. Good enough already. Haha..

And now, I'm having a 2 months holidays. Most of my classmates not from Kuching had gone back to their hometown. CNY's in the corner and most important ZhangQi is coming back..^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment