Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweat!!! What a Joke!!!

Well, I went to moral classes everyday.
Sit in class full of tiredness because the lecturer was FOR SURE hypnotizing me.
Just because I want to get tips from the lecturer to pass my moral.
Okay!! I put in so much effort.....
I tried to listen and pay full attention on the lecture.
And I got some tips and for my own sack I followed Rocky's way - copy and paste all the slides the lecturer go through.
And I go through everything, make it neat and started to sent it to some of my friends that I think they deserve to have it. And I name the Power point slide "MORAL IMPORTANT SLIDES".

And I don't know what on earth happens..........
What the hell that I heard people saying there are moral slides that goes around to everyone, EXCEPT ME.
And I was like so excited, still thought there are more slides tips from one of the lecturer..
And so a kind (well, i don't know what word best suit to discribe. I'm speechless and sweat chin now!! ) friend of mine send the slides he received to me.
Damn shit. I opened the mail. MORAL IMPORTANT SLIDES!!
What the hell, isn't that the same thing as what I made?
And I open in to see what's inside. *hoping that that's not my "hard" work*
But... Indeed. It's mine!!!
And another...
"got tips not enuf... got ppl too lazy to read tips" another one says. "den now got moral slides"
then I ask him to send it to me. Well, I'm again hoping its not the same with mine.
And another, damn shyt.......WTH!!!
It's Rocky's slides.


Wahlao!!! I don't know how on earth did the slides go around.. and at last came back to its real author again. Haiz... Sweat chin!!!
Well, at least I learn a thing. The world is really TOO SMALL!!! Haiz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment