Thursday, January 21, 2010

Results coming out tommorrow~

so, my sem 1 and MPW results will be coming out tomorrow..
kinda nervous now..
Well, I've planned.
Tonight gonna sleep, until tomorrow morning 8am.
Wake up, straight on the computer and check the blackboard..
hahahahahaha..good plan right?
well, hope tomorrow morning I dare to sign-in the BB.
Ahhhh, nervous ahhhh!!!! =.=

Tomorrow, 10am going to school to take the result. And we had planned, if result not good then straight go home, no need go play. But we all hope to go and play. If we go play means we all have GOOOOOD results. Yeah! still to early to be happy..haha..
I'm freaking worry about my physics now.. Don't know what shyt will I get. Argh!!!!
one more minute to 12.ooam.. I'm gonna sign-in BB and check for the last time before going to bed tonight. Weehaaa~ Wish me LUCK!!!! 22 Jan!!! I want it to be a lucky day for me~ Hahaha..

12.00 am!!! Let's go. Good night my blog~
See you tomorrow if I have the mood to update you~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment