Tuesday, February 2, 2010

-Second day of February-

Well, its been so long I didn't really exercise!!! Makin fat already..hahahaha
Today morning, went for badminton at MPH!!!
Well, drove to school around 10.25am..

And while at the traffic light near Chicago 7, the light turns red so I stopped my car. Then I heard "eeeeekkkkkkk"..The cars at my both side break and stopped.. And I heard a car hon the other, rushed and like want to overshoot the red light but suddenly had an emergency break too. I was like shocked and wondered what on earth is happening. Then I looked at my front mirror and I was like LOL, there's a police car at my back!!! If there's no police car, I'm sure all the cars instead of slowing down, already pecut and gone don't know where.. Hahaha..

Reach school straight walked to MPH and played with Mey Sien, Ying, Jessie, Jin, Ambrose, Duckie, Alvin, Andy and Crystal~
It's free. Haha.. with condition that you must be a student of Swinburne!!! LOLz...
Played for about half an hour plus. Then sat in the middle of the court and chatted for another half an hour? hahaha... Well, I did exersice larrr..and got sweat...hahaha..
After we bathe, gossiped again for maybe 1 hour. OMGosh, we really like to gossip~Hahaha..

Then went for lunch...
2 cars, Ying and Ambrose drove...
Me, Mey Sien, Duckie and Crystal followed Ying's car..
while Jessie, Jin, Alvin and Andy followed Ambrose's car..

at where? forgot the name already..hahaha.. ate Chicken rice...
Ambrose's car slightly bump into someone's car. And he just ran away...hahaha...
Well, he does drove back to see the car he bumped into..And it's just a slight kemek at the front door...You can't blame Ambrose larrr..It's that driver who park his car with no law!!!
Then Jin said : People hit people's car and run away. We didn't okay. We hit, drive back and look then run away.. Hahaha..funny larrr Jin!!!
Then, went Pullman kia kia!!!
Well, it's my first time~
Hahaha.. And took some photos~ IN THE TOILET!!! hahaha..that's what we like to do~
Well, the photos, Ying and Meysien already uploaded in facebook..
Then kia kia at the hills~
Jin them owns a shop there.. You believe? Hahaha...
Well, went in a book store and spent quite a long time there. Talk talk talk again. And they talked sooo loud. So paiseh ah!!! And found a book "1 Funny Malaysia", nice one I say~ Hahaha...
Around 3 something, we went back. Ahhhh, very tired ahhhh!!! Gonna have a nice sleep tonight!! Actually wanna go open lab pet-society de.. But don't know why, can't on the computers~ So, went home!!!

-Sad-
I lost my baby milo handphone chain~ T.T
I want it back!!!! Miss it so much!!!
I google-ed, yahoo-ed and MSN-ed, but can't find any image about that chain!!!
Ahhhhh, sad~ *sob sob* T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment