Wednesday, February 3, 2010

funny eh?

I'm kinda fed up of playing pet society now. Whenever I touch my laptop, I'll for sure go pet society~ This morning already played for a while (well, this "a while" means 1 or 2 hours like that, haha). Now, don't know why. I just can't control my own hand to press the play pet society button. Gosh!! Well, just let it be!! I'm, for tonight, anti-pet-society.

Well, post some funny quotes and jokes I read from the net~

---
If your world is spinning round and round and round...your heart is beating fast, do you think its LOVE?
nah!!! it's called high blood pressure. =P
---
Q: What did the gangster's son tell his dad when he failed his examination?
A: Dad they questioned me for 3 hours but I never told them anything."
---
In a practical Exam
Examiner showed legs of bird n said:Tell the bird’s name
Sardar:I dont know
Exminer: You are failed.What's your name?
Sardar: You see my legs, and tell me.
=D
---
Interviewer: Where were you born?
Ah Beng: Malaysia
interviewer: which part?
Ah Beng : whole body...
---
When I was young I begged God for a bike,
but God does not work that way...
so I stole a bike & begged for forgiveness!
---
A beautiful girl goes to Professor cabin
and
say
that i will do anything to pass in the exams
and professor says
NOW OPEN YOUR
.
.
.
.
.
.
Books And Study
---
Q: What are the 2 reasons why men don't mind their own business?
A: 1. No mind. 2. No business.
*no offense*
---
FACT ONE:YOU CAN'T TOUCH ALL YOUR TEETH WITH YOUR TONGUE.
FACT TWO: AFTER READING THIS SMS 99 OUT OF HUNDRED IDIOTS WOULD TRY IT
---
Professor : if I saw a man beating a donkey & stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student : Brotherly love
*this reminds me of our moral studies. Virtue, value.....
---
Teacher : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Chery tree, but also admitted doing it.
Now do you know why his father didn't punish him ?
1 Student: " Because George still had the axe in is hand.
=P
---
Wife:Wat is 15 years with me?
Husband:A sec.
Wife:What is $10000 for me?
Husband:A coin.
Wife: Ok give me a coin.
Husband:Wait a sec
---
The Law Says
If U Can?t Convince Someone, Confuse Them!
Do U Know Which Law It Is?
This Is "Law Of Answering In Examination".
---
Human brain is the most outstanding object in world.
It functions 24hrs a day, 365days a year.
It functions right from the time we are born,
and stop only when we enter the examination hall.
---

See how true this is~
"Be nice to the people who smoke cigarette, because any cigarette might be their last cigarette." =D

Who said English is easy???
Fill in the blank with YES or No...
1.-----I don"t have brain...
2.-----I dont have sence...
3.-----I am stupid..."
How? don't know how to answer?? =D

One more question to ask...
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Be happy~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment