Monday, February 1, 2010

holidays???

LOL, again, update my blog late at night...
It's 11.54pm right now, and Meysien, Ying and I are still chatting in MSN.
Mey Sien probably still Pet Society-ing, while Ying still YouTube-ing? Hahaha..

Today is already the first of February, and it's gonna end a few minutes later.
And I've been on holiday for 2 weeks.......
Yup, 2 WEEKS!!!!
And this holiday, it doesn't feel good. Well, CNY is coming. True. But don't know why, I'm still not in the mood. Whenever I listen to a CNY song, the CNY-mood does turn on. But, when the song ends, the mood fly away again... Weird.. >.<

Holidays...
Well, when having class, we so hope for holidays to come. Yup, we need some rest. But now its holiday, yet I wish to go to school. At least I can meet with my friends, not too boring at home.
Whenever I say I miss school, it means I miss the time hanging around with my friends, not the classes.. Hahaha..
My everyday life is like the same...
Morning, facebook. then iron my little brothers' white shirt. Lunch, shopping. If no shopping then continue on facebooking.. 6 something, go school fetch my sister. Then dinner. After that facebook again.
Gah, I'm kinda scare of switching on my laptop. It's like don't know what should I do... Too boring....Somehow, I'm tired of facebook. Donno what to do. Pia pet society's exp pts until scare...

Well, tomorrow will go to school, play badminton. Yeah, it's been so long I didn't hang out with friends. LOL, long? hahaha... Hope to have fun tomorrow. Geez...It will be fun!!! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment