Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mr. F vs Mdm F @@

Yesterday evening heard my sister said that there's a teacher jumping down from our school building~ And last night everyone was so interested in this person. Everyone was discussing about him in facebook last night. And I heard different version of stories. Well, don't know which one is true. So, just listen all.

Well, there's a version saying that Mr. F jumped down from the 3rd floor and Mr. T waited like stand by-ing at the 2nd floor knowing that he would jump to save him. And Mr. F was badly hurt, while Mr. T broken his leg. Both landed at the ground floor.

Another version, Mr. F standing in front of the counseling room, ready to jump. But before he jump, he fainted. Then, some students who wanted to kacau him pulled him to the front of the library. Then Mr. F suddenly woke up and jumped down. Mr. T superman in rescue saved Mr. F.

Today morning, went for KAPA. My teacher told me the whole story. At first, Mr. F was scolded by the principal, Madam F and he told my teacher that he was very very stressed. But that time, classes are about to start so my teacher asked him to sabar and she went to class. Later, the students told her that there's a teacher was about to jump down from the 3rd floor. She quickly went to him. There's already some male teacher stand-by-ing at the 2nd floor, tried to catch him? LOL.. Well, Mr. F then jumped down the 3rd floor. They said that his head fall first but luckily when reach the 2nd floor, his buttock was the one who suffer. Well, they said that he jumped from 3rd floor but landed at the 2nd floor. I wonder how this happened? But, it's a fact there. Freaking weird ya? GG..My teacher said that his bone might had broken. And later Mr. F was sent to the hospital by JPA's ambulance.

Well, from all the stories I heard, I think what my teacher said should be the correct one. She's somehow feel bad because she doesn't at the first place listen to what he was about to tell her to release his stress. What freaking principal is this who scolded a teacher until he think of committing suicide? Why he choose to jump in school? to show to Madam F? Gah!!! How long will a principal be at one school? 5 years? Then she will leave soon? Gah!!! Actually none of my business bah!!! I left school already. But I pity my brothers and sister larrr... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment