Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tagged By YING

Aduh, kena tagged by ADELINE!!!!!!!!!
Y U TAG ME????????????
Watching you

Aiya, cincai lar.. Tag then tag lo. Next time I'll tag U!!!!!
Loser


Important things in your life:
Food, Water, Shelter (study too much science lar~)
Family and Friends (family and friends are THINGS???)
Money (who don think its important, then give me lar)
Oxygen (going crazy)
TV & Computer (the most important things that accompanied me for this 5 months, without TV and Computer, I sure die, sure BERKARAT.)

What is the last thing you buy with your own money?
Ermm.... I never earn money. Money given by daddy and mummy can count as MY OWN MONEY??? Then, the last thing I buy ar,ern, eii,ar... long time din go shopping liao bo..
Peace

What is your dream place for your wedding?
Walao?? Wedding?? ern.. donno, never think of it yet!!

How long is your relationship with your soulmate?
Tolonglah, u ever c me go pak-to???

Are you in love?
U say ler??

Where is the last restaurant you go for dinner?
KFC at Tabuan there

Last book you buy:
Book???? Oh, you reminds me it has been years and aged I didn't touch book.
Last book I buy, i think should be my form 3 text book. Form 4 and Form 5 I borrow text book boh. See. That's why I say Books and Evon repels.

What is your full name?
EILWT
Evon Irene Lim Wan Ting
But donno why people like to "rename" me.

Who are you most comfortable with? Mom or dad?
Mummy

Name the person you want to meet most in your life:
the person I want to meet most ar?? No ler, I'm very cincai de~

Do you wash your clothes alone?
Alone?? clothes???U mean I wash my my clothes when there's no one around? Alone?? Or you mean all the baju-baju ar? All dump into the washing machine, so what do you think? Of course everyone's baju campur together wash lar..

The place you want to go the most:
MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!! (leave me alone, I'm getting crazy)

Kiss or hug?
Hug better lar~
Hug

Words that always come out of your mouth:
qu si lar ni (go die), sienz ar, zhu ar!!

8 Books you have read:
Aduh, Books again. I told you BOOKS AND EVON REPELS!!!!
Let me think first. Text book can count or not?
If can then Sejarah text book from form 1 to 5, geografi text book from form 1 to 3, 5 + 3 makes an 8. very good. 8 books!!!
huh?? text book cannot count ar?? Ok, let me think....
Robinson Crusoe, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Jungle of Hope, Limpahan Darah Di Sungai Semur, Timulak Kapal Perang, Ekspedisi,Terminal Tiga, Seteguh Karang
Wow, all the novels that NEED to be read from form 2 to form 5, ngam ngam 8. (sincerely, I didn't actually finish reading any of the novels except Robinson Crusoe and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. )Raspberry

8 Songs you hear the most:
Negaraku, Ibu Pertiwiku, Ku ukir namamu, Sentiasa bersedia (lagu korporat JPA)
Haiya, why all need 8???????
No more, I seldom listen to music.
Hey, SERIOUS!!!

Taggetts:
Andrew a.k.a. Revan, BST, May
Peace

bye bye. I goSleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment