Thursday, April 9, 2009

Again! Interview!

Interview Interview Interview.now i'm having fun with interviews.in five days i'd gone to 2 interviews, one for JPA, one for PPC. Well, I really enjoyed myself. The interviewers all very very super nice, with URTB-face. Smile smile all time, and jokes with us. The interviewees also, all nice and we all have fun.But the only problem is, we had to wait for a long time. For just a simple(maybe not)interview, it takes about 4 hours. LOL!

是的,张张张,我又要写英文了。知道你念得吃力,但是,迁就一下我啦,打华语很慢,不大会写。慢慢念吧。It's all for your own good. During the interview you need to speak in english. ^ ^Tell you something, sometimes I speak broken english, but it's better than speaking ocipala(你的印度话).

After my JPA interview on the 4th of April, today 8th of April, again, i went for an interview. Interview for what? Kursus Perguruan-Program Penghantaran Pelajar Cemerlang. Well, before I went for the interview,all the interviewees were asked to write something about the Pengalaman dan Penghayatan. And there's one question asking, sebab-sebab saya memilih profesion perguruan. Why? Saya memilih profesion ini sebab sejak kecil lagi saya bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang guru. (Wow, my ambition since young? Who am I? Why I donno that I wanna be a teacher?I can still remember last year in class there's a teacher asking who wants to be a teacher, and me? I say NO WAY!LOL!And now?I really donno myself well!^^)

My interview time stated on the letter is 8 am sharp and all the interviewees were asked to come half an hour earlier. You also know lar, if they write 8, then must start at 9 one. Haha. But, we, the interviewees, all know bout that, still come half an hour,and some even one hour before 8. 5 o'clock in the morning I woke up, 6 something reached there, go in, take our sit, fill the surat akuan, arranged our documents and then start chatting!Chat chat chat until 9 baru the people came and asked us to go in. The six of us,(supposedly to be 9 but 3 didn't turn out)all applying for Maths course. And 4 of us, for our second choice, we choose Chemistry. Wow, saingan yang kuat ya! 5 girls one boy. I can still remember their name, because 4 hours interview, 2 1/2 hours we were chatting. Lily from Kuching Town, Irene and Lee from St Teresa, Thien from a far far school in the rural area and Fedawin from St. Thomas. All English very kiang one, except me!LOL! 5 chinese girl, 1 malay boy. So, we start chatting while waiting, crapping rubbish and so on. Then 9 o'clock, one of the interviewers came and asked us to go in for the Ujian INSAK. Well, 30 minutes answering 135 questions. All objectives. Just need to choose A or B. More a less like the JPA question we did online. Then after the Ujian, Lily asked the interviewers what time will the interview ends cause she had to go back to her camp at betong for her NS. If she didn't get back to the camp by today, the timbalan kem-kom will report to the police. Lol.We asked Lily the NS people there so bad meh? Come out for just a day also wanna report police, then she explain. Only then we know that. She came out from the camp since 3/4 for her JPA interview and she didn't get back to the camp till now. Lol. So, the camp people say wanna report to the police. Then we bincang and setuju that we all cheat. Try to make the discussion short, so that we can go back earlier.LOL! we waited outside again, chattingggggggggggggg............Then After that, that person came out again to call us in. Then, the interview baru betul-betul start. We were given a topic to discuss. Yea, like the other interview, group interview. In the letter, they did wrote that there will be an individual interview and a group interview. But the interviewers told us that there wont be any individual interview,they also donno why in the letter they wrote so. So, start our interview. We were told that we will be given 2 topics to discuss, one topic for an hour. LOL, an hour. Have to talk until we die of dehydration. We can't bring our water in. Our first topic, which should be discuss in pure English - something about effective school. No BM,and also NO NO NO NO NO CHINESE!!!! Well, we all voice out our opinion, and I know I did crap a lot, but I forgot what had I said. And question 2, we were asked to KEK our school, how good is your school. LOL, we all said our school is good, this good that good, like heaven. The interviewers said cuase you people are the good students so you say your school's good, if for others those samseng in your school, see what they say. LOL!Well, anyway,and the discussion ends before an hour, I think not up to half an hour. LOL. Cause when we walked out the room, it's only 10 o'clock.Then waited for a long time, the second session people came one by one, and I saw Lim Suk Yi, my ex-schoolmate. For a long long time we chit and chat! Donno until when the interviewer came and call us. Before that we still thought that the interviewers all cabut lari go cari makan left us waiting there for them. Our second topic, which we need to discuss it in BM was something about amalan membaca. Again, start bullshitting and blablabla... Actually we still have many things to voice out, but donno is it the interviewers all hungry liao wanna eat, they stopped us and say that why this group so many things to talk one. LOL! After the interview, take our documents and out we ran.. HOME! Yeah, Home sweet home! But, Fedawin and I had to go back again to serah our things. He didn't print his borang maklumat diri and I didn't realise that a passport size photo is needed. So, ga back, take, rush back, and handle over. That's all bout my interview. HAVE FUN!! ENJOY!!

Kesian my daddy waited for me outside for almost 4 hours~~

Again I wanna say, the interviewers all very very super-d-dooper nice. If later my interview for my job the interviewers also this nice, you say how good it would be right? LOL!

Good luck to TCK who had applied for Maktab!
If you want the Pengalaman and Penghayatan thing, ask from me, i give u. 1 word for RM10. Lalala. Haha^^ But if you beg me, I'll give you some discount, ern, 1 sentence RM 10. Haha^^ Ok lah, since you are my best friend, give you FREE lar. ^ ^See, i'm sooooo goood. Lulalalulalalulalulale! ^ ^ *clap clap*

漳琪,怎么样?吃力吗?有什么可以问我~呵呵^^

No comments:

Post a Comment