Friday, April 17, 2009

First time play DOTA, dota-noob??

Wow, today I play DOTA!!! (apa lah budak ini, play dota also have to write blog??)
Wui Siong say lar, we everyday on-line play dota with them sure will keep in touch one. LOL^^

Play Dota for the first time, and teaming with BSK and BST,they say they were dota-noob. I donno how to play one, but BSK asked me to join and try play. He's very happy and sana jerit HUURAY!! Because his noob team have a new member.. LOL^^ SWT

Waited for BST then we start... I used BSK's account and BSK used his brothers account. Since I know nothing about dota, so BSK create a game where all of us use the same hero. Noob memang noob. I'm saying myself. Walao, donno how to play still wanna play. Ikut-ikut them then kena kill hundreds time. Kiisiao.. The opponents too lihai, baru walk out straight kena kill. So we all agree to start a new game.

The next game, the noob BSK suddenly became lihai liao. Now his time to kill the opponent. But I still noob noob. Donno how to play. But, at last, we won. And through out the game, BST tidak henti scold "jiak sai" nia. And me again, keep on kena killed!!! Lol, anyway, have fun and enjoy the noob noob game with my noob noob team member. Next time play again.

Ohya.
我们学校的诗歌队,初中组,终于的了冠军!!
LESTER 毅彦,高中组安慰奖,但是他老婆漳琪给了他个三甲,我也相信漳琪的眼光!
水川、凤杰、颖涵
加油!!!
他们拿第一
不止是因为奇迹
他们真的有努力!
代表古晋多赢点!!
KAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment