Friday, May 8, 2009

To my dearest Ah Dear

Strong -> Stronger -> Strongest


I now grant you the STRONGEST POWER, my dear.
You are now the strongest person in the world.
Be strong, don't be afraid, never give up, be brave to face it.
Don't be too sad, cry out loud as much as you want, you will feel better after that.

I don't know if there's anything i can help, but I will always stand by you, support you all the way.

I believe that you will be fine. Take good care of yourself. May God bless you!


I really felt kinda sour in my heart when I read Ying's blog - 坚强的孩子.
Sorry that I didn't go with them, and forgive me that I'm not that good in comforting people. *sigh*
Sincerely tell you, I really felt a bit worry when I receive your message reply last night. with this =) at the end. that makes me worry. Like what Jun Kiat said : the more you use =), the more we worry.

But I choose to believe in you, I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE FINE!

And now I wanna tell you that you are the STRONGEST among us, no doubt. *Hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment