Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tagged by Andrew a.k.a. Revan

Tagged by Revan. O.o

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.


Why did you choose the photo?
= = U ask me to choose one! LOL^^

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last time?? 1 May. Didn't read my previous post kah??!!??

The last song you've listened to?
We're all in this together - High school musical.

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
why so kepoh ask this ask that.chatting. lihai ler..

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
Don call me better. LOL^^

Tag 6 persons, the following questions are related to them.

  1. Adeline
  2. Mey Sien
  3. ZhangQi a.k.a. Frankie
  4. Sze Ting
  5. Yew Ding
  6. May

Who is number 1?
The legendary Olahragawati of Arang,my best friend,and the one who tag me last time and I said I will tag her back. LOL^^

No. 3 has a relationship with?
No. 3?? Muahahhahahaha... Erh... Erm... Now no, but she got "suka" someone. F*r*a*S

Say something about no. 5.
DYNNNNN.... My USM(University Sakit Mental) room-mates.

How about no. 4?
Like to play Dota. Every morning play Dota with her. BSK Dota-Noob team de team member (That's what singkock says)

Who's number 2?
My best friend, classmates, tuition-mates........

Say something to number 6.
I love U.*hug* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment