Thursday, May 7, 2009

Addicted - > T,T *speechless*

Arghhhh.... Help me.....
I think I'm getting addicted to DOTA!!!
No Dota No Mood!!
Last time watching my brothers play Dota, I wonder why on earth there are such stupid idiot Dota-Noob (what i mean is not noob in dota, but so noob choose to play dota).
On a peaceful day (yea, for me!) of April, Sing Kock and Sze Ting jio me go play DOTA~
Actually that time I have a bit 'you yu', dono wanna join them or not. But since I'm very boring at home, online surf the net until nothing to surf, so I join them.
You know what?????
"Belum try belum tau, sekali try, hari-hari mau."
From that day onwards, everyday MUST play, if not I would somehow feel like no mood, no energy! Cham! Addicted!! XD Now sendiri addicted, become on of the DOTA-NOOB!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17/4/2009 - Sing Kock was so happy that his team - The BSK Dota-Noob team has a new Member!! BSK as the noob group leader, BST is one of the members. Hey, BSK, BST. I think I should somehow change my name. BSN. Bank Simpanan Nasional!! Yea, change our team name too, BS-X Dota-Noob team! Best in Singapore and JB and some says in BATAM!! ^ ^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sing Kock's leaving, Sze Ting will be going to form 6 soon. But Simpanan Nasional still have to wait!!!
OMG!! Those boring dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are coming again! *sigh* ZZZ!! T.T *sob sob* *emo-ing*


May,
where r u?????
I LAP U THREE!!
LOL ^^


And itu cikgu Jahat kata nak tengok saya nangis!!


-- >> Click on the pic~


Author's message : "Eh, cikgu Jahat, tengok lah!! Saya nangis lah tu!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment