Thursday, December 31, 2009

MPW = Making people wonder?

Making people wonder why are we studying these subjects~
Argh!! Really feel freaking bad dueling with MPWs~
2 more weeks to go. Or should I say 12 more days to go.
1 week for presentation and revision. and 2 days for final exams~
I think I'm freakingly lake of time~ Not enough time for me to do revision.
Damn shyt I printed out all the notes for Moral and Malaysian Studies last night and found out that its freaking much more thicker than our SPM SUCCESS BOOK. That's for 6 slides per paper. =.=

I don't understand, why am I still here online-ing + facebook-ing yet I said I don't have enough time for my revisions le~
That's why I have a question "We should study what we LIKE? or what we NEED?"
If for engineering subjects, like EMA or Physics, I will surely fly to my study table, open my notes and read through it. But MPW, oh my, not even bother to open up the file to take out the notes. Printed out all the notes is the best thing I done for MPW~ Haiz~
Well, no mood to study. Better go sleep~
Tomorrow try my best to compete with the time.
Cut down Facebook and MSN~
Not much time left.
11 more days to exam.
Have to start PIA starting from tomorrow~
Good Luck to Me~
God Bless!
Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment