Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swinburne's Info Day

Swinburne sent a thousand Info Day postcard for me asking me to drop by and take a look. I just wonder, WOW, how do they know that I am still a "penganggur"??

4/7
the second time I went to Swinburne's Info Day
the second time I fill in the application form
the second time I apply for foundation in engineering
the second time I got the offer letter for foundation in engineering.
LOL!

I saw Lobak there, he will be taking foundation in science. Well, same course as mine. And Teh-o will be taking foundation in engineering too. Surprisingly, KTA left a message in our class blog saying that he's coming back,quit Taylor and migrate to Swinburne. WHT, I don't really believe that because he has been cheating us again and again. Teck Ang, don't tell me u never heard the story "the boy who cry wolf". So, don't blame me if I again don't believe what you said. Until I meet Lobak and he told me that KTA comfirm come back.
Lobak : 那个读书西北厉害的,管他读什么啊! (LOL)
Well, oh God, hope that the four of us will be in the same class since we are taking the same course.PLZ~hehe^^

Well, class will start on the 10/8.. One more month for me to lepak, well, sometimes I really feel bored already lepak whole day whole night whole year whole century being a parasite at home.
I HATE THIS KIND OF LIFE sometimes. (see the word, sometimes k. ^^)

Months ago.....
Mummy had been nagging, she said that she really regrets not sending me to Swinburne that March. Then daddy will answer her :Haiya, don worry lah, let her play first. LOL, is that what a daddy should say? But anyway, thanks ya. I really donno how to duel with the NAG!

And now that I had chosen Foundation in Engineering, mummy started again.
Why not you choose Business? Accounting better. Cause every company sure need someone to do account. (did I made a wrong decision?Well, by now i still donno.)


Well, H1N1 attacking..Beware of SWINE FLU!
Everyone take good care of yourself.
May God bless everyone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment