Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm a MIX CHINESE-IBAN??????

I'm a mix chinese-iban?
For the first time, someone asked me.
Yea, is Bang Razali.
During the training season at SMK Muara Tuang, he suddenly asked me, am i a mix chinese iban?
Huh? I got shocked!
For the first time, and maybe the last? haha^^
Ever since I was born, no one ever doubt that I'm not a pure chinese.
Well, and it was always my best friend, Chiong Kee who would be though by others that she was not a chinese.
But, why me?
Anyway, I don't mind.
And I would like to say that I am very happy that after the state camp and we had our last training at Muara Tuang, the time we reached the school, I am happy that they still remember me.
And i will always remember that, Bang Nik and Bang Jali, calling out my name loud and wave at me. ^^
Great!
Yeah, we are flying the day after tomorrow!!
And before we fly, I still have to go and help at Kenyalang there. The Spirit Consert organised by the Chinese Federation of Kuching and Samarahan. As one of the commetiee, I went to do my work. I'm the ticket designer and the ticket seller.




my design~

No comments:

Post a Comment